Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kids' perspective

Dan "Danimal" Fibbins (Australian Player) says the following: "Bieng an international student I've gotten used to the Texas heat, so when it rained I was fuming. Adding to the frustration of the wet conditions the team was schedule to play a 11v11 intersquad scrimmage; which we were all looking forward to. The weather meant we couldn't play on the practice pitch, so we decided on the next best thing ... indoor 3v3 tournament."

Kelly "Kwow" Van Heule (Hurst,TX) says the following: "Doing a 3v3 tournament in the gym was a lot of fun.! Everyone seemed to enjoy it even if it was billion degrees in there. Hearing the names of all the teams was pretty funny and matching outfits with my teammates was fun to do as well. Even though my did not win the tournament, I know we won in our hearts!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment